Project Graduation, a parent-led project that supports inclusive activities to celebrate our graduating class of 2023, has launched its first fundraiser: Senior Yard Signs!
The signs are 18″ x 24” 1-sided corrugated plastic, incredibly durable, and will last the entire school year. You can personalize the sign with your student’s first name, last name, nickname, or initials; OR, you can leave off the personalization.
Cost: Each sign costs $30 (for pick up at McCallum). $40 (if you prefer home delivery by mail). Personalization is optional and FREE of charge.
Online ordering is available NOW thru September 29, 2022, here.
The ordering process is in two steps:
1. Place the order via this link.
2. Once you submitted the order, a window will pop up with a link to the payment step. The payment site will only give you an option to pick up, don’t worry! If you selected “delivery” in the form and paid for the item to be shipped, it will be shipped to the address you provided in the Google form!
ALL ORDERS will be available on/after October 8, 2022, and not earlier. We plan to have a drive-by pick-up at McCallum on Saturday, Oct 8 from 9 am to Noon. Orders made for mail delivery (and paid accordingly) will be mailed the week after October 8.
A few things to know about the ordering and payment process:
* If you want more than one sign, please repeat steps 1 and 2 for each order.
* You cannot order a yard sign and make a donation in the same transaction. Please make them separate transactions.
* If you miss the pop-up window with the link to the payment, please make your payment using this link and select the appropriate sign to pay for.
More information about Project Graduation and how you can get involved will be coming SOON! In the meantime, join your fellow class parents on Facebook by joining the group: “Mac Class of 2023 Parents”.