Support a noble cause and honor your beloved pet with a custom portrait created by one of our talented Art Society artists, all for just $40.

Act fast! Spots are limited! Click here to purchase your custom portrait

Art Society (NAHS) is a devoted community service organization and is proud to continue its annual fundraiser for Austin Pets Alive!, a local no-kill shelter. By purchasing a custom pet portrait, you’re celebrating your furry friend and contributing to saving lives. 95% of the proceeds from each portrait sold go directly to APA! to support their vital work, while the remaining 5% supports Art Society initiatives. Thank you for your consideration. Questions? EmailĀ